Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Music Playlist is up! Some of the Music for the Store!

Well, the blogspot is roaring and ready to do it's job!  With the help of Facebook, many of my wonderful friends have already logged on and left comments.  THANK YOU! 


I couldn't stop working on it and hence, the playlist.  Many wonderful, fun songs that will play on the website AND in the store.  I am hoping all my friends will give me other inspirational and beautiful songs to listen to.  Also, please let me know if there are songs you DON'T like.  I have another 50 songs on hold just in case. 


Thanks to Karen for her inspiration on the blogspot!


What a severe cold can do for a business! Nothing to do but sit and listen to lovely music!
Night All
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Loving the Cold Falling by Chris Allen. Such a great song to sit and reflect on all that we are blessed with! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! you work fast!! Good for you! I can't wait to come visit....I do have an invite, right?
    Gonna be getting on your mom's quilt in a couple days! FUN!!!!

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones