Monday, May 3, 2010

Website is up!

Pat has worked very hard to get our website set up.  For now there is a temporary page you can all see at: 
the-sewingcircle.com 

He will be expanding this site as he can.  If you have any ideas for the site, please email:
info@the-sewingcircle.com

I have been learning Edge to Edge quilting with Bella and have completed 2 lap quilts (whole cloth top and bottom to practice.)  I will put pics up of the next ones as these 2 don't show the thread well.
Woopeee!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Melissa - all of this is so exciting!! I am so happy for you & jealous that you have "Bella"!! That is my dream someday!! I look forward to reading more and more about your progress towards opening day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to begin working with Bella!

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones